Are there any Disk Managers compatible with Linux?

To Whom It May Concern

     I am a newcomer to Linux and looking forward to using it,
but my Western Digital 2.1 GB Hard Drive requires the
Ontrack Disk Manager to run properly (my CMOS only
handles hard drives up to 528 MB).  Is there a disk manager
that will run under Linux?  Any assistance on this matter will
be greatly appreciated!!  Thanks so much.

                                                     Sincerely,
                                                       Mark Fox