INN pgpverify?

I _had_ pgpverify working with INN 1.7.2.  Now, suddenly, it doesn't
work anymore :)  I'm not at all sure this is Debian's fault (I don't
recall a new INN package being installed), but I wondered if anyone else
was having luck (good or bad) with Debian INN and pgpverify ...

Back to my attempts to unbreak it!  (I still haven't managed to get INN
1.7.2+insync to compile :(  It breaks when I say DO to perl support)

TIA

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD