HELP!

Hi
I've got a few things I'm trying to work out at the moment
These are the major ones =]

Firstly, how can I have a dual boot option where it asks me what I would
like to boot?

Secondly, is there a way I can use my ISP's existing pop/stmp accounts to
send receive mail for the moment (the box isn't permanently connect to the
net yet)

Finally, how can I add user and group quotas? I've looked at man, installed
the quota package but I've got brain fade here =]

I thank you for you help. (or at least point me in the right direction!
Nick Perkins