modutils 2.1.121-4 uploaded

Apparently maintaining modutils means you have to run both development
and stable kernels to test everything.. *sigh*.

As some people deduced correctly the problem was with a change in the
kernel includes: kerneld.h was removed from the kernel sources and
is now directly in the modutils sources. This also means that modutils
is solely responsible for maintaining compatibility with both kernels.

I've just create a new modutils package, 2.1.121-4, which has been compiled
with a known-good kerneld.h file. I just tested it on a 2.0.33 system and
it works fine there.

It should be installed in the main archive in a couple of hours and be
on the bigger mirrors by tomorrow.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@wi.LeidenUniv.nl