Re: OFF TOPIC: W/95 term progs > COM5? RESOLVED

Thanx for the reply
Problem is resolved.

They  show up in the device manager, and I know they work because of
diagnostic utilities provided with the board. The problem was that non of
the apps I used would see com5. Hyperterm still won't, but PCPlus did
after some configuration of PCPlus. So problem is resolved.

Thanx again,

Ed