generic sendmail problem(relaying not allowed)
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: generic sendmail problem(relaying not allowed)
- From: "Walter L. Preuninger II" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 13:40:06 -0500
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have sendmail 8.9.0 running on a Debian 2.0 machine.
When I boot the system, and have mail sent to it, I receive messages that
state relaying is denied.
If I /etc/init.d/sendmail stop ; /etc/init.d/sendmail start, everything
Shouldn't the first invocation of /etc/init.d/sendmail at boot pick up the
correct sendmail configuration?
Walter L. Preuninger II