Re: Microsoft = Trustworthy? What was I thinking???

Okay, here's some more info that might help, or just convince you
that I need to reinstall.

When Linux boots, it recognizes my physical disk, and then later,
yes, all partitions... hda1,hda2,hda3.

Also, it is still type 83.

And I looked at the error message again, and it actually says this:

Kernel Panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 03:03

Just to let you know, I must confess I was starting to not-scorn
Microsoft for the last few months, but this pretty much undoes
most of that.

I join the rest of you as arch-nemesis's to the corrupted empire!