Re: Need help with resolution

You are right.  That SHOULD work, but I had already tried that and it didn't
solve the problem.  From what I can see, it seems to be a problem with the
system only seeing 256k of videoram when it has 2 meg.  I should normally be
able to toggle between resolutions with Ctrl - Alt - "+", but it is locked into
640x480 because that is all that's available.