Re: adding SCSI disks

Hi Marco

On my system, I have a 2840 which I understand to be close to the same
firmware as 2940. The lowest scsi id is the boot drive.

You don't mention scsi ids. Look at them and mail the list,
I'll answer if someone doesn't get to you before me.

David

    Linux: Because I want to *get there* today. (thanks to Shaleh)
David B Teague | Ask me how user interface copyrights & software
teague@wcu.edu | patents make programing a dangerous business.