Re: WIN NT and Linux

On Sun, 20 Sep 1998, Tom Consmith wrote:

-> I am currently running WIN NT 4.0 (SP3) on my Pentium2. I have a 8 gig
-> HD, of which 3 GB have been left unformatted so that I may install a
-> version of Linux. However, at this point, I have not been able to find
-> an FAQ detailing how to install with NT running. If anyone  could
-> please send me a file, link or help of that nature, I would greatly
-> appreciate it.
->
-> Thanks
-> Tom
->
-> _________________________________________________________
-> DO YOU YAHOO!?
->
->
-> --
-> Unsubscribe?  mail -s unsubscribe debian-user-request@lists.debian.org < /dev/null
->
->
 http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP/HOWTO/mini/Linux+NT-Loader.html
This Howto helped me getting NT 4.0 and Debian 2.0 running on the same
machine.  During the install proccess most of the different flavors let
you tell it which partitions of which drive to install on.  Hope this
helps.

-Allan

|	Allan K. Neal       |  Electronics and Computer Technology   |
|	neal@cache.net      |        Utah State University           |
| http://cc.usu.edu/~slvkd/ |      ASTE Network Administrator        |
|"The mind is like a parachute; it works much better when it's open. |