Debian 2.0/m68K on a Mac SE/30

I have problems installing Debian 2.0 on my Mac SE/30 under system 7.1.2.
and DOS Mounter 95.

After downloading all the necessary files mentioned in the installation
instructions for Macintosh (v1.0) from the ftp.de.debian.org ftp-server,
I've the started the installation procedure with the debian file in the root
file of the MacOS harddisk partition (after unstuffing there from the
install.sit file).

Before installation, I created an A/UX root and an A/UX swap partition with
FWB Harddisk Tool 1.7.6. and a MS-DOS formatted floppy with with a copy of
the resc1440.bin floppy image on it. I put the files of this floppy image
either manually using the finder after opening this image by Diskcopy 6.2 or
Winimage 4.0 under Windows95.

The installation procedure is then accomplished without a problem until the
operating system kernel and modules have to be installed: The installer is
not able to find the file or files to do this neither on the harddisk nor on
one of my prepared floppies and I have to leave the installation process.

At this point, I would be grateful for some help or a hint to solve my
debian installation problem.

Thorsten