Re: unsuscribe

Alan,

The bit of geek-speak at the bottom of the messagess in this list
tell how to unsubscribe.

> Unsubscribe?

In plain language, this means send mail (any mailer will do, UNIX mail
Eudora, Elm, Pine, Netscape's mailer..)

to:
	debian-user-request@lists.debian.org

with subject line containing only

	unsubscribe

and an empty message body.

If this fails to stop messages, send another message to the list
explaining the problem and ask for help. I think there is a person
at debian-user-request who will mnanually unsubscribe, but I don't
know how to make him/her read the message.

Let me know if this fails

--David