Re: configuring my kernel

On Sat, 19 Sep 1998, Tom Malloy wrote:

 : Following up on my question about hardware, if I can't get the specs for
 : the hp lan card how will I know which module to compile into the
 : kernel?  Yes, I did try the ones marked hp, but they were rejected
 : Once again the card is HP ethertwist pc link 27247-60001

If you can't find any information about your NIC, and you can't get any
of the modules to work with it, I think you're screwed.  Is it
impossible to replace the NIC?

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD