Using Linux on MC68030 Workstation

I found a home-brew 68030 PC at the following site and was wondering how
hard it would be to port Linux to it.

http://www.derivation.com/~cyliax/ws030.html

Basically, it's a workstation designed around the 68030 processor and using
a standard ISA bus to interface with X86 type devices, hard drive, floppy,
VGA monitor etc. . .  It does have a small version of Minix that can run on
it, I was just hoping I could get Linux to run on it, or at the very least,
set it up as an X-Terminal in a Linux system. Does anyone have any ideas on
this?

Cheers,

     John Gay