installing debian from a running linux system

got a new disk for my slackware linux system, and wanted to give debian a try
on my production system....

is there any way i can avoid having to boot through disquette? i am having
trouble with my floppy-device and since i already have a running linux system,
i want to install the new debian system on another disc there should be a way
to do this without needing to bootfrom floppy's (my system is too old to boot
from CD...)...

so how can i do this? i have downloaded debian on a partition on the new
disc... but if possible i would prefer to install from ftp site.... (T1
acount at earthling net
Unsolicited commercial email is NOT welcome at this email address
To contact me replace acount by bboett in above addresses