Re: Dselect Freeking ...

At 09:12 PM 9/17/1998 -0300, you wrote:
>Hi there ..
>
>I got a dselect freek (don't know where that came from) last week,
>I was trying to upgrade (proposed upgrades), when I got to step 3
>(Install) dselect freeks (nice ANSI there :)) complaing about hard
>disk space, but the thing is I have 2gb+ free space ..
>
>Method is FTP.
>
>What do you think about that ?
>

>Regards,
>

>Alvaro Reguly
>====================
>Network Administration
>Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul
>Porto Alegre - RS - Brazil
>--------------------------
>alvaro@prograd.ufrgs.br
>alvaro@vortex.ufrgs.br
>
>/"\
>\ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
> X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
>/ \

Just a guess, but do you have one partition that has 2 gig free, or do you
have more than one partition, and one of those has 2 gigs free? If the
latter, it may be that the downloaded files are being saved to a smaller
partition.

Kent West			| Technology Support/                 		|
Abilene Christian University	| Voice: 915-674-2557  FAX: 915.674.6724	|
ACU Station, Box 29005	| E-MAIL: kent.west@infotech.acu.edu		|
Abilene, TX  79699-9005	| Ham:    KC5ENO, General			|