Re: problem with installation

Your problem must be perplexing. I just installed a machine last night
with floppies with nary a problem. There may be something in the way
your box is reading the floppy drive during boot. I used rawrite to
create the rescue disk, driver disk, and the five bin disks, then stuck
the rescue in the box to which I was loading Linux, and pressed reset.
Maybe you may want to recreate your disk on fresh floppies. Floppy disks
can be tempermental, and flake out on a moments notice.

Mike