Installation of ipx

Hallo!

1)
 I have some problems trying to install the IPX -package for the
NCPFS-Support for Novell - Netware Servers.

I tried to install and afterwards to configure these 2 packages several
times with
"DSELECT" but I always get the same errors when using

ncpmount -S Servername -U Username /mounting point:

Could not allocate IPX socket probably no IPX support in kernel when
trying to
find <server>.
Even a new linux installation did not have the expected success.

2)
Where can I get the KDE-QT-libs in .deb-FORMAT which are used to install

KDE 1.0?

mfg

H.Fleischer