WMAKER...Quick how do you make icons.....

Hey Again,

Quick, someone has to tell me how to make icons for wmaker. My wife and
kids, are getting p##$ and don't understand why I sit and "tap and
click" for hours and "do nothing." (I did tell them I convert from
Windblows to Linux!!).

I have read all the doc that load with wmaker (unless I missed some). I
tried to subscribe to the mailing list that was in one of the docs but
it isn't the right address, it comes back mailbox doesn't exist.
(wmaker-request@eosys.com)

Help quick!!!
Rod....