Re: Kernel Strategies

>>>>> "Manoj" == M C Vernon <mcv21@cus.cam.ac.uk> writes:

Chad> My personal guidelines (and really, I hope all that one would
Chad> need to know) exist in /usr/doc/kernel-package/README.gz. I have
Chad> included in there a step by step process to creating kernel
Chad> packages. If I have missed something, or there are things you do not
Chad> understand, please mail me.

Manoj> which package does this come with? I only have /usr/doc/kernel-source
Manoj> and /usr/doc/kernel-headers :(

You need to install the package `kernel-package', like the directory name
suggests.  Debian is very consistent wrt this naming scheme.
--
Nicolai P Guba
	BT Laboratories			GNU Project