Re: Debian DSELECT

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, Greg Frye wrote:

> I have 4 NT Servers running MS SQL Server 6.5 and though there is a lot
> of documentation, it isn't always that easy to follow or necessarily
> accurate.  I have found Linux support through this mailing list and
> other newsgroups to be FAR superior to paid MS tech support (and
> faster).

Sorry, not really about the thread, but I would agree here, there are a
lot of "jewels" of information floating around this mailing list, and they
are all astoundingly helpful when you least expect it.. anyway, M$ get's
you to pay right? aren't they like all big businesses? make you pay
through the nose... hmmm..

"Welcome to Microsoft's Automated Tech support service. Calls cost $10
per second, with a minimum billing of $100. Press one to find out how to
start windows. Press two to find out how to install a new mouse. Press
three to find out how to open a program. Press four......"

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

                Bother! said Pooh, as the Klingons opened fire.