Docbook

Hi

I have some sgml-docs written in DocBook. They have the header:
<!DOCTYPE Book PUBLIC "-//Davenport//DTD DocBook V3.0//EN"

The Makefile (written by RH-user) uses db2html for formatting.
Since I have no such thing I tried sgml2something, but I always
got the complaint:

/usr/bin/sgmlsasp: can't open `/usr/lib/sgml-tools/dist/book/latex2e/mapping': No such file or directory

(or something else instead of latex2e)

Do I need to install some packages, or do I just need to do
some tricks (or can't I process these files) ?

--
.elOle.