Annoying keyboard problem at installation

Sorry to bother with this but ...

I have just got Debian 2.0 installed on my Pentium 120 with no problems.
However, something strange is preventing its installation on one of the
Department servers, a dual Ppro.

I am trying to install it using the very same method that I used with my
personal box, with base floppies and afterwards via dpkg-ftp. It all starts
perfect, I can configure my keyboard, partition the disk, ..., until
it is time to configure drivers. Then I discover that there is no way to get
the + character in order to select anything. I checked by opening a console,
and there it is, by there is no way to make it work in the installation
program.

Do you have any idea of what may be causing this strange behavior?

Thanks in advance

Miguel A. Arranz

Miguel A. Arranz
Dpt. of Economics