Re: x for chip nviadia riva 128

Uwe Janik hat gesagt: // Uwe Janik wrote:

> Hello here is Uwe
> I have any problems by the installation for xfree.
> My graphicadapter is an Elsa Victory Erazor with an Chip named Nvidia Riva
> 128.
> I could not found an xserver. I have the debian distribution from CHIP
> 1/98.
> Hwo can help me by this problem?

This chip runs with the SVGA server in XFree 3.3.2. I am not sure if
there is a package of this X version for Debian 1.3, which is on your
CD, I think. If not, maybe you want to upgrade with some of the new Debian
2.0 CDs, that are now available.
--
						     __    __
 Frank Barknecht	   ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______