Re: Failure to recompile a system library (pthreads) under Debian 2.0

	The 1.3.1 is based on libc 5 whereas debian 2.0 is glibc 2.0
(a.k.a libc 6.0 ) . You need to remove all #include<linux/xxx.h>
because they now belong to the kernels and therefore should not be
included by developers to maintain portability issues .....