Re: PON on REQUEST

Me too.  What I considered is using CallerID(ANI).  However, if you call
from inside a PBX, anybody calling the house could do it.  If you've got
a cell phone, this could work. <I've got one. :>  I've also got ISDN,
therefore, I get DNIS (which line was being called).  Using the
'unlisted' nubmer would also give a level of selectivity.  ANI and DNIS
are sent before the call is answered...

I'm then planning on using mail or ftp to execute shell scripts.
(Customer site firewall blocks telnet but not mail or ftp. :)

--
What do you want to spend today?
Debian GNU/Linux  (Free for an UNLIMITED time)