Re: y2k (don't kill me!)

On Wed, Sep 09, 1998 at 01:52:38PM -0500, Stephanie A. Tomlinson wrote:
> Actually, i did check the debian web page.  Unfortunately, i don't have the
> resources necessary to go on a long hunt for the information and it didn't
> seem to be readily noticeable on the site.  Perhaps i'm smoking crack.

Well you might be smoking crack for all I know, even if you are your
still right, it isn't very "prominent" on the page. It is somewhere in
the news (from a few months back)

I also saw it somewhere else on the page :) tis ok tho...
its always hardest to find the info we want :)

> At any rate...

any rate? Ok then.... $128/hour

-Steve

E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"