Re: procmail

appologies for replying to my own mail, but I really like my setup.  I
have my mail sent to a separate box and the use xbiff to watch that box
for me.  I *do* want to be notified when debian mail arrives, but I got
tired of getting excited only to find out it was debian mail.

\begin{point}
Together, procmail and xbiff (or your favorite xbiff-type thing) can
make a handy little combo.
\end{point}

use something like:
xbiff -name deb -bg black -fg green -file ~/mail/debian-user &