Re: procmail

On Tue, 8 Sep 1998, Vincent Murphy wrote:

> What's the best recipe to use with this list for procmail?

It depends on what you consider "best".

When I receive a duplicate answer (through the list and Cc:ed to me),
I usually like to have them in separate folders (not a duplicate mail in
the "debian-user" folder). Also, I usually remove all the non-important
headers like Received, etc. including all the X- ones. Also, I want mail
sent via Bcc to be properly filtered as well (i.e. if it comes from the
list, it should go to the list folder even if there is no To: or Cc:).

That's why I use

:0:
* ^Resent-Sender.*debian-user-request@lists.debian.org
debian-user

But every person has his own preferences...