Re: Exim questions

On Mon, 7 Sep 1998, Georg Bauer wrote:

> Yep. Exim is one of the rare programs, where you don't have to less
> documentation, but actually are a bit scared by the sheer mass of it ;-)
>
> But it is written well and very helpfull. I wish I had this problem with
> other programs, too.
>
> bye, Georg

I like to use the web page ( http://www.exim.org ) and there is an indexed
manual online where you can navigate through with your browser. It is a
lot easier than trying to navigate through the paper docs ... particularly
with the clickable index if you have frames enabled.

George Bonser

The Linux "We're never going out of business" sale at an FTP site near you!