Netscape 4.06 Messenger

Hi,

I have installed netscape 4.06 communicator but I am concerned that the
message filter is not working correctly. Basicly I want to move all the
messages from various lists into folders. When I define multiple rules
(which are after all very simple) it appears that messages go missing ie
I see it collect 7 messages but only 4 show up as new mail.

Anyone got any ideas?

Also to help me debug this does anyone know how I could get exim to put
a copy of all the incoming messages in another mailbox so that I can
check the rules are working OK.

Thanks

Dave