Re: WindowMaker 0.19.1 or close to it.

On 4 Sep 98 02:47:24 GMT, <jeremy@meru.cecs.missouri.edu> wrote:

>I don't know who packages WindowMaker but is one of the newer versions
>going to be packaged soon?  I checked several of the ftp sites and the
>latest .deb for wmaker is 0.14.1 which is what shipped with the CD.  I
>would like to have a newer versions if possible.  I know I could download
>the direct source and install it that way but I would prefer a debian
>package.

Are you checking in the unstable directory?  The version of
WindowMaker in stable will not, by definition, change.  If you want to
be on the cutting edge, point dselect/apt at the newer distribution.

Rob Wilderspin
--
"But I need it to crash once every few days -
reboots are the only chance I get to sleep..."