Multiple DHCP servers?

Hi, I was just wondering if there was a way to get >1 systems running dhcpd
on my network... We just had a stupid problem with the (only) box that runs dhcp
on our network (power cable to /dev/hdb fell out) and were down for a few hours
before I could get there and fix things. I didn't see any mention of having
multiple redundant DHCP servers in the dhcpd docs, but I could be mistaken.

I'm running the ISC DHCPD 1.0.2-0.1, from the hamm dist.
| ian eure, network admin, freelance security consultant, and  |
| manically depressed paranoid schizophrenic, at your service. |
;           <ieure@minion.org> - http://minion.org             ;
:           raw speed = 105.6 wpm with 4.5% errors             :