X and mices

Hello all,

I having trouble with my rodent....ahhh....mouse.  It's some generic three
button thingimy, but I can't get the third button to work it X.  Weird thing
is that it works with gpm as a 3 button MS mouse.

I've tried it in X as a ms, mouseman, and a couple of others, to no avail.

My pointer section is currently:

Section "Pointer"
    Protocol    "Microsoft"
    Device      "/dev/mouse"
    Buttons 3
EndSection

Also, theres something weird with XF86Setup....if you chose to apply mouse
settings then it locks up your terminal (confirmed on 2 machines).

Anyway, if anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate.

Thanks,

Chris

REALITY.SYS corrupted: Reboot universe? (Y/N/Q) ...Debian GNU/Linux
Reply with subject 'key' for PGP public key.  KeyID A9E087D5