Re: swap size

A single linux swap partition cannot be more than 128MB in size.  But that
doesn't mean you're limited to only 1 swap partition. As far as how much
you should need I can't really answer that question.  But if it helps the
SGI Octane workstation I use has 512MB of RAM and only one swap partition
of 256MB, and it hits the swap pretty hard on occasion.

I hope this helped,

-jeremy

------
 Jeremy Hinegardner             jeremy@meru.cecs.missouri.edu
 Research Assistant             http://meru.cecs.missouri.edu

 University of Missouri - Columbia
 Multimedia Communications and Visualization Laboratory
------