[Fwd: Sound card question, mouse question] Try Two

I'll try sending this again since I didn't get a response. I've been
having trouble with mail also but that is unrelated. If there was
much trouble can you forward them to my work address (
christopher.wesneski@st.com )? I'm positive that one works, I hope P-)

Thanks in advance...
--- Begin Message ---
I recently learned how to setup my Plug-and-Pray modem using pnpdump and
isapnp.

pnpdump > /etc/isapnp.conf (then select the correct settings)
isapnp /etc/isapnp.conf
setserial /dev/ttyS1 port 0x2f8 irq 3 uart 16550

Everything works great. My question is, pnpdump also listed my sound
card. When I edited isapnp.conf to select the correct settings and ran
isapnp everything looks ok but the card doesn't work. Is there something
similar to setserial that I have to do after I run isapnp?

Also I went out and bought a three button mouse so I could middle-click
cut-n-paste in xterms but I can't seem to get it to work. I have gpm
running and it works while not in X (at the console). But when I am in X
the middle button does nothing. It is a $0.50 serial port mouse
(GoldenImage) and it has a little switch on the bottom (which I have no
clue what it does) with one side labeled MS AM (which is the only way it
will work in Windows) and the other PC AT. Any suggestions?
begin:          vcard
fn:             Chris Wesneski
n:              Wesneski;Chris
adr:            http://wwp.mirabilis.com/8555629;;;Dallas, Texas;;;USA