OT: netscape 4/libc6/128-bit encryption

I know this question belongs properly in the netscape forums, but they
seem pretty MS-Windows oriented.  I'm guessing many of you have had a
similar problem already (though I haven't seen anything recently on the
lists.)

Netscape 4.06 with 128-bit encryption is only available from the
netscape web site after filling out forms giving your address, etc.
Unfortunately it's linked with libc5; for various reasons I won't go
into here this is unsatisfactory for us.

It is possible to get 4.06 linked with libc6 from the ftp site; however,
this is the export version which only has 40-bit encryption, and which
we'd prefer not to be stuck with.

Has anyone succeeded in downloading a 4.x/non-export release linked with
libc6?