Is there a way to get rid of Pine's "Sender"-field?

Pine puts a "Sender: mylocalhostname" in my mail and some spam filters
find it annoying.  How can I change or disable that?

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@alpha.futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg       |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     " ...Take heed, and beware of covetousness; for a man's
      life consisteth not in the abundance of the things
      which he possesseth."       Luke 12:15