Gnome/GTK

Hi,

I just install gnome on my system. And have check out on the gnome page
for some applications. I would like to use ggv (postcript veiwer). So i
dowload it and tri to compil it. ./configure said:

	checking for pthread_create in -lpthread... yes
	checking for gtk-config... /usr/bin/gtk-config
	checking for GTK - version >= 1.1.1... no
	*** Could not run GTK test program, checking why...
	*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log
for the
	*** exact error that occured. This usually means GTK was incorrectly
installed
	*** or that you have moved GTK since it was installed. In the latter
case, you
	*** may want to edit the gtk-config script: /usr/bin/gtk-config
	configure: error: GTK not installed

Well i think GTK in debian have the name `libgtk1.1' isnit? I have this
already installed. So i dont know why .configure can not find it. What
sould i do to make the compilation of a gnome app succsessfull???

Thanks, Phillip Neumann
filsin@bigfoot.com