[2] X failed ?? (permisions)

Hi,

Well i have read what i wrote, and i confirm myself i have troubles with
english.... It were not clear what i wanted to ask. I
have problems with X. I wanted to know what was going up with X. I have
play a little with this, and it was a permision
problem. Im new to all this of permitions, so i downloaded xadmin. I
have played with this, i know i remember, the problem
apear after playing with it. So i check out the groups i were on with
`groups user'. I were on a LOT of groups and many  the
same!!
So probably this was confusing linux. I have clear that, and all went ok
again.
Now i know i cannot trust xadmin....so i will begin to learn the command
options....

Now, is there another software that can give permisions to users in a
GUI ??  (not xadmin...)

   Sorry for inconvenience,
Phillip Neumann,
filsin@bigfoot.com

Phillip Neumann wrote:

   Hi,

   When i login as a user, and put startx in a term, X said that cannot
   find the program /home/user/.xinitrc.  And that i should make sure
   /usr/X11/bin is in the path. What is this? How can i view whats
   currently in the path??.

   [When i add the user to the root group, all work good....]

   thakns, Phillip Neumann
   filsin@bigfoot.com