PPP connection dying with Debian 2.0

Hello all!

I'm having an annoying problem now that I've installed Debian 2.0.
My ppp connection now works for 1-15 minutes and then just dies
on me.  I've never had a problem before with other versions of
Linux or with Debian 0.99 - Debian 1.3 with this same hardware.
It seems that the connection just freezes on me.  Occasionally,
I get a message similar to the following:

bsd_decomp0: bad code 0x7f58 oldcode=0x4a48 max_ent=0x7b49 explen=72 seqno=108

Once I got the message:

bsd_decomp0: peer should have cleared dictionary on 58

Any ideas on the problem or how I can fix this?

Richard..

Richard Dansereau                ICQ:  1604133
Email: rdanse@pobox.com          Home page:  http://pobox.com/~rdanse
Electrical and Computer Engineering - University of Manitoba - Canada