More CDROM troubles

Just a note ... I had a system with 1.3 installed that would read a
CDROM fine as /dev/hdb1 ... second drive on first bus. I installed 2.0
on this system and it will not read the CDROM. I will get a cable on
Monday and move it to the second IDE as slave per the HOWTO but I am
wondering what has changed in the CDROM driver since 1.3

I mention this because of other problems that people have mentioned on
this list.

George Bonser

The Linux "We're never going out of business" sale at an FTP site near you!