MTA config (exim preferred?)

For all you Exim gurus out there ... (this should go to an exim specific
list:  I'm hunting them down).  (Other MTA suggestions won't be ignored
- I get a headache thinking about mail routing these days).

I'm helping the cc:mail admins here implement a virus scanner for
incoming and outgoing mail.  The suggested configuration is a bit
brain-dead (IMO).

To cut to the chase, here's what I need:

Mail arriving at the Linux box destined for "ourdomain.net" should be
forwarded to a specific host (IP address or nameserved, doesn't matter
to me).  Exim is currently installed on this box.

All other mail, ie. outgoing mail, should be sent to a smarthost:
mailhub.midco.net.

The story behind all this:

Someone purchased the Norton AntiVirus mail scanner for Windows NT.  The
scanner wants to be the primary MX record for incoming mail, scan it,
and forward that mail to an SMTP host for delivery (my Linux box - those
of you familiar with cc:Mail will know that the Linux box will deliver
the mail to an "SMTP Gateway" which then interacts with the cc:Mail
router.  Phew).

For outgoing mail, the scanner accepts mail from the cc:Mail SMTP
gateway, scans it, and forwards the mail to an SMTP server for
delivery.  It wants to use the same SMTP server in either case.

                           ,-------.
                         ,-| Linux |-.
                        /  `_______'  \
         ,---------.   /       ^       \   ,---------.
         | cc:Mail |<-'        |        `->| mailhub |<===>Internet
         | Gateway |-.         |         ,-|         |
         `---------'  \        |        /  `---------'
                       \   ,-------.   /
                           `-------'

We want to be able to monitor our mail, so we try to "force" all
incoming and outgoing mail through mailhub at some point, which is why I
need the Linux box in question to act as I describe above.

If someone has a cool sendmail solution, I'll use it :)  I'll look at
smail and qmail solutions though I've never used either.

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD