IBM PC Server 704

I've just installed Debian on my IBM PC Server 704 and I'm having
problems. I'll go for the easy one first.

It came with an IBM ServerRAID card. I want to know if there is a linux
driver for this. Is there a list of RAID chips that are supported
somewhere or is there any other way to find out?

Then...

When I try to use a 2.1.XXX kernel I get wierd message during boot like:
bios broken
swaping pin 10 to edge
swaping pin 11 to edge
and it panics before it's even done with all of the devices.

Do any of that mean anything to anyone? I can get more specific errors and
BIOS version if needed it's just I'm not at the machine right now.

Thanks in advanced,
Tod Detre