Re: Installing communicator 4.06

> Howdy,
>
> there doesn't seem to be version of communicator 4.06 build
> for libc6.  Is it possible to run it somehow.  I get a lot
> of messages complaining about missing libraries that are
> actualy there when I check, I only get these messages when trying
> to run a libc5 program.

You need to install some of the packages in the oldlibs directory of
hamm.  I did this some time back for netscape too, I think you will need
the libc5, xlib6, and xpm4.7 debian packages.

HTH,
Eric

--
 E.L. Meijer (tgakem@chem.tue.nl)          | tel. office +31 40 2472189
 Eindhoven Univ. of Technology             | tel. lab.   +31 40 2475032