Help: Boot windows95 using LILO

My old configuration:
1st IDE Master: Windows 95 OSR2
1st IDE Slave: CD-ROM

A few days ago I bought a new harddisk and changed the configuration to:

1st IDE Master: new harddisk
2nd IDE Master: Windows 95 OSR2
2nd IDE Slave: CD-ROM

Then I installed Linux on the new harddisk.

Everything is OK but I can't boot my Windows 95 again. Now, to boot Windows 95, I have to enter CMOS setup and set 1st IDE Master to "NONE" then reboot. To boot Linux again, I have to change back. What a pain!

I've tried to add the following lines to lilo.conf:

other=/dev/hdc1
	label=win
	table=/dev/hdc

But it doesn't work. When I enter 'win' at "Boot:" prompt, the system hangs up.

Could anyone tell me what's wrong and what to do? Lots of thx!