error message at booting time

When my linux boot up, the following message make me uncomfortable.

1. Failed initialization of WD-7000 SCSI card!
I don't have a SCSI card. How can I get rid of this line?

2. Partition check:
 hda: hda1 hda2
 hdc:hdc: set_multmode: status=0x51 { DriveReady SeekComplete Error }
hdc: set_multmode: error=0x04 { DriveStatusError }
 [PTBL] [523/255/63] hdc1 hdc2 < hdc5 >

Does the above lines indicate an error? What do these mean? Why I have a hdc5(I only have 1 FAT32 primary partition and 1 FAT 16 extended partition with 1 logical drive on my 2nd harddisk)?

Any help will be appreciated.