DE-220 Ethernet Card

Hi,

   Has anyone got the DE-220 EtherNet Card to work with Linux ? It is a
popular and very available card which is supposed to be ne2000 compatible
but is obviously not 100% compatible. It has PnP support and jumperless
configuration. The HOWTO says that a lot of the ne2000 clones are not
likely to work. But I thought seeing as this was so popular and widespread
that it might.

In my 486 it set it up as IRQ=10 and IO=340 but the device installer told
me that the resource was busy or missing. I also borrowed a sn2000 from a
friend without any luck either.

I would welcome any info or help,

Thanks

Nicholas