Re: proper permissions & group for /dev/audio

I said,
> > should be group audio.  The rest of what you showed is correct.

> Thanks, that did it

but it didn't.  It worked for a few minutes, and now I find that /dev/audio is
owned by bin.  looking at /etc/group, it seems that audio and bin both fancy
themself group 2.  By it's position, audio should be 28 or 29, so i assume
this is an editing error on my part.  but which FM do I R to find what it
should be, and what group i'm missing?

rick

--
These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.