Can somebody help met to get pygres working on Debian 2.0?

I have sent email about this previously to the list, but since
upgrading to Debian 2.0 my system is in such a mess that it seems the
email got lost.

If somebody have pygres running with postgresql 6.3.2 and debian 1.5.1
on Debian 2.0 I would like to know how they did it.

If I cannot solve this problem, I will have to remove Debian 2.0 from
my machine and reinstall 1.3.1. I do not know how to do that but I am
so desperate that I will even do a new installation if necessary.

Johann
| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@alpha.futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg       |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the
      night. The heavens shall pass away with a great noise,
      and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, and the
      earth and the works that are therein shall be burned
      up."                     II Peter 3:10